Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 5

Today we learned about a new assignment: to transform a house into a haunted house. I chose mine which I look forward to starting. Also I have advanced in my zebra/rhino project. Yet it doesn't look good. I still have to convert it so it looks like what is expected.


I chose this image because it shoots straight up. It is also in the center of the picture and at an angle from the bottom.
 





I chose this one because
it is slanted and shows
it across the page.










I chose this image since it shows the front
and clearly cant be noticeable.   



               
                                                     


1040*772
172KB

 I chose this one because it is a road that shows it in tilted view.The road seems to be going down.

No comments:

Post a Comment